Waimea Bay Beach Park

 Waimea Bay Beach Park - located on the North Shore of Oahu. 

Waimea Bay Beach is one of the most popular destinations amongst locals and tourists. Visitors are able to swim, bodyboard, surf, cliff jump, and snorkel at the beach depending on the season. Cliff jumping is one of the main attractions of this beach, people are able to jump off from a 30-foot rock. The parking at this beach can be a little difficult because of the limited parking spaces. This beach has one of the prettiest views and it is extremely fun to swim. 



Comments

  1. Hello Mina,

    I love cruising here with friends during the summer and snorkeling to look for seashells. I do dislike that there is only a limited amount of legal parking spaces at the beach park making it sometimes difficult and a little stressful to go to beach park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mina!
    wow I miss the cliff jump and I remember it was very hard to find any parking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, it is one of the prettiest beaches in oahu and I myself loved jumping off into the water when I was little. And yes parking can be a little difficult, I see a lot of peoples car being towed because they park it in the no parking zone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kuliouou Ridge Trail

Lanikai Pillbox Hike