Kuliouou Ridge Trail

 Kuliouou Ridge Trail - located in East side of the island of Oahu. This trail is 4.3 miles long and listed as moderate for the difficulty on AllTrails website. I would rate this trail a 7/10, one of the reason why I would rate this a seven out of ten is because the condition of the trail was difficult to go through, especially the day after it rained. Some part of the trail was extremley muddy and slippery. Although, it was scary at some points of the hike the view at the top was worth the trouble. During the hike the 4.3 miles felt extremly long, there were certain times where I considered going back down but I pushed through and went to the top. 

I would love to go back to this trail with my friends by end of this year, when I do go back I will remeber to bring tons of water and wear sunscreen. 




Comments

  1. This is one of the trails I hiked during Covid. It’s funny because 10 years ago I used to hike it all the time and never thought it to be a big deal. I almost died last summer last time I did it. And couldn’t walk for the next three days my legs were so sore. The view totally worth it, the realization that I’m no longer 20 years old priceless . Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the grave mistake of working the next day after completing this hike, I was chair-ridden at my office for a good couple of days ;___; . Kuliouou is a stamina demanding of a hike and my friends and I are still a bit traumatized by it last year, but the views up top is worth losing the use of your legs for a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually this is one of my favorite place to hike. I know it is kinda hard to do after it rains. The trail will be slippery and muddy. One of the lesson that I got from this hike is I need to bring a lot of water! I ran out of water before and I wouldn't do the same mistake anymore - Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lanikai Pillbox Hike

Waimea Bay Beach Park