Hello!

 Hello! 

My name is Mao Mina Hanada, but I go by Mina. I turned twenty last month and I have been living in Honolulu, Hawaii for the last twelve years of my life. I enjoy living in Hawaii because I am able to experience the tropical paradise and the diverse culture of the island. My favorite part of living in Hawaii is the diverse culture and the acceptance of everyone. Having the luxury of traveling to different countries, I have realized that I am extremely lucky to be in a state that is a melting pot of different cultures. I am able to learn about other cultures and also share my own culture with other people every day. For my blog, I will be sharing the amazing views of Hawaii and the different cultures that Hawaii is full of. 

Comments

  1. The melting pot of cultures and people we have here in Hawaii is really special and I don't think there are many other places as diverse and multicultural than here. I'm excited to read your thoughts and experience living in Hawaii during these next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mina! that's true that there is a lot of different people and culture in Hawaii, and I have learned a lot of things here. I am curious of your exciting journey living in Hawaii! - Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blessed to live in Hawai'i and I sometimes take for granted of the community and environment I grow up in. Truly Hawai'i is so special, that everyone from around the world travels to a tiny island in the middle of the pacific ocean~ Looking forward for your future posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kuliouou Ridge Trail

Lanikai Pillbox Hike

Waimea Bay Beach Park